- FASTER than conventional methods; as FAST as one linear foot per minute!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Shorten project schedule.
- Minimize Maintenance & Protection of Traffic by using slow-downs in lieu of lane closures.
- Not susceptible to uplift from wind forces.
- No horizontal load below top flange of fascia beam so no design issues with web buckling.
- Safer work zone under structure as deck area is contained by SIPFF’s early-on.
- Less labor intensive.
- - No need to comeback to rub out.
- - Less handling & transportation resulting in less shop time.
- - No need to comeback for removal; SET ‘EM & FORGET ‘EM!
- - No disposal required.
- Less impact on environment as all work can be performed from topside.
- Shop control concrete is less permeable than CIP concrete resulting in longer service life and better aesthetics.
- COST EFFECTIVE!!!
Construction Sequence Diagrams
- (609) 552-5976
- 542 Spring Hill Road
Skillman, NJ 08558